We make many lists…To-do lists, shopping lists, grocery lists, packing lists…so many lists.
In making all your lists…try making a list of all the things you want and already have.
Realizing the abundance of what you already have is so powerful!
1. I want to be married to an amazing man and have children.
2. I want to have a summer full of adventure.
3. I want a beautiful and comfortable home.
4. I want to learn something new every day.
5. I want a cute pair of shoes.
6. I want a fun summer dress.
Wanting what we already have keeps us from looking outside of ourselves for happiness.
It keeps us from thinking we don’t have enough (a scarcity mindset).
It keeps us centered and focused on what is right in front of us.
It keeps us focused on what we really need.
How does the saying go, “You can’t get enough of what you don’t need.”
All you need at this current moment is what you have.